Cosy Christmas Haul

5 comments

Only a few more weeks to go until it's CHRISTMAS! I thought i would share with you some bits I've picked up this Christmas season in preparation. This year I set myself the task of getting all my presents sorted by December so whilst I was browsing for presents I kept finding festive bits for me. I always like to get a Christmas candle, pair of pyjamas and socks to wear throughout December but as you can see I found quite a bit I wanted this year, haha! I will leave a list and links down below to where you can find my little treasures.


Penguin Pyjamas Bottoms £10 - Sainsburys

12 Days Of Christmas Cuffed Lounge Pants £8 - Tesco

 Fair Isle Cuffed Lounge Leggings £8 - Tesco

Christmas Ditsy Mug £6.50 - Cath Kidston

Christmas Pudding Socks £2 - Tesco

Gingerbread Slippers £6 - Tesco

Totes Reindeer Slipper Socks £6 (not available online - purchased from Haskins)

Christmas Cookies 3 Pack Car Jar £4.99 - Yankee Candle

 Candy Cane Candle Tin £7.99 - Bomb Cosmetics

Cosy Ankle Bed Socks (pack of 2, I have a heart pair somewhere!) £5 - Marks And Spencer

Homesense Sparkling Spruse Pillar Candle £4.99 (not available online)


I always buy a selection of Yankee Candle Voltives to burn at Christmas and Yankee Direct had a 10 for the price of 8 deal on (i also had a few left over from last year!) so it cost £14 for all 10. Although I like the large jars it's also nice to have a selection of different fragrances to burn and great if you find it hard to commit to one smell.


A few weeks back I attended Costas night before Christmas event where Costa Coffee card holders are invited to try out their new Christmas food and drink selection the day before it's officially released. Whilst there I saw these syrups at the checkout (their sneaky like that!) and had to buy them. As much as I love popping to my local coffee shop and having one of their Christmas cups it's nice sometimes to stay cosy at home and make your own hot chocolate/coffee so this was the perfect excuse to buy them, or at least it was how I justified spending £8 on them! The blackberry and cherry syrup is perfect in a white chocolate and of course salted caramel is a winner.

What's your must have Christmas item to wear or use throughout December?

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Ah I want it all Steph! The Christmas pudding socks are my favourite! I bet the candles smell amazing too.

    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love posts like this! Makes me feel all festive! Loving the whole haul! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I need, coffee syrups. What a neat idea. I also love scented candles. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Love those coffee syrups!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Defo the candles and syrups!!

    Zaira

    Floral-escape.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig