Nails Of The Week | OPI Hello Kitty

Leave a Comment

Opi are constantly bringing out new nail polish collections but this one really caught my eye. I heard they were collaborating with Hello Kitty about a month ago and I knew they were going be super cute. With 6 limited edition shades and 6 salon exclusives, there really is something for everyone in this collection. It's not the colours that drew me in at first though but that sweet little white lid with the faces on, sadly it's just a wrap around but none the less it sets it apart from the rest of OPI's collections.

I bought two shades, this one is called 5 Apples Tall, which is apparently how tall Hello Kitty is. It's beautiful and bright polish, but it's not your standard blue toned red like Big Apple Red. In my opinion it's bordering on coral. It all depends what light your in really though. It would be the perfect red for spring/summer and look especially lovely with a tan. 


When I purchased the polishes I picked up one of these Rapidry top coats as my nails have been having a bit of a tough time recently. Lots of breakages, mainly due to low iron i think so i thought I would try this. It claims to not only dry your nails in record time but to harden the nail and somehow make your polish last longer. 
I painted my nails 5 days ago and I have minimal chipping, they look just as glossy as they did the 
day I painted them. I've had no breakages (yet!). They feel and look just like gel nails, quite amazing for only £9.95. A little goes a long way too.

You can purchase the new Hello Kitty collection directly from the OPI site for £12.50 but I recommend buying them from Nail Polish Direct as not only are they only £9.95 but there's no delivery charge! 

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig