Yankee Candle | Cotton Candy Review

Leave a Comment

A while ago I reviewed the Red Velvet Yankee Candle (here) and pretty much declared no other candle will ever come close to how much I love it. This one might possibly be giving Red Velvet a run for its money, although I probably shouldn't compare them as they are two quite different scents. Both are sweet but I think the Cotton Candy scent is a little more summery but its ok to burn it all year long too! Mid winter would be ideal when your craving that summer sun and can pretend your lying on a beach somewhere instead of it being -5 degrees outside.
It reminds me of going to the funfair on the beach as a child, the smell of cotton candy or as we call it in the UK candy floss floating in the air and me begging my parents for a bag.


Suprisingly this is not overpowering, I was worried when I purchased it that it would be so sweet that it would give you a headache but whilst the throw is good it's a delicate smell, just candy floss in a jar. It's a beautiful pale pink colour and I love the picture of the candy floss on the front. Very girly! So far no one has complained about the smell so I think it's a hit.
With a 150 hours burn time you will definitely get your money's worth though and if sweet candles are your thing, this might just be the candle for you.

This delightful candle is a special appearance in the UK and is limited edition so you may find it hard to track down. You can however purchase the candle at the moment from  www.yankeedirect.com for £19.99 as Yankee Candle official site no longer stock it, sob :(

Until Next Time xo



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig